27 Dec 9 Ways to Pay Rent
We want to make paying rent as easy as possible for our residents so there are a variety of options available to you. Here are the nine ways you can pay rent:
1. Echeck for free in your Tenant Portal
2. Credit or Debit Card in your Tenant Portal
Pro Tip: set up auto payments so you never forget to pay on time.
In addition to paying rent, you can also use the portal to submit maintenance requests, view your lease, and access your monthly statements. Learn more about your online portal here!
In-person with a PaySlip. Download a sample here: PayNearMeSlip
You can pay with the PaySlip at the following locations:
4. 7 Eleven
Request a PaySlip by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Mail your check or Money Order to our office at 7311 W Greenfield Ave, West Allis 53214
8. Drop off a check or Money Order in our dropbox (see photo below) at 7311 W Greenfield Ave
9. Stop in our office at MKE CoWork and say hi!!
We don’t accept cash, sorry! We will even pick up the tab on one returned check fee in the event of a “whoopsie.”
Free credit reporting to TransUnion for all rental payments is included with your Resident Benefits Package. Get the benefit of increasing your credit score with on-time rental payments.
Have any questions? Reach out to your property manager. We’re here to help.